Bang Sue Grand Station is the new train hub of Thailand. This will be the starting point of the train from Bangkok to the provinces of Thailand. There will be a long-distance train Service starts from 23 December 2021. And there will be no train service from Hua Lamphong Railway Station.
Therefore, if you are traveling by train from Bangkok to other provinces of Thailand such as Bangkok – Chiang Mai / Bangkok – Hat Yai / Bangkok – Den Chai / Bangkok – Surat Thani, etc. You have to take the train at Bang Sue Central Station only.
How to get to Bang Sue Grand Station
- MRT Blue Line – Get off the MRT at Bang Sue Station. and use a tunnel connecting Bang Sue Central Station and the Blue Line (MRT) to walk to Bang Sue Grand Station Exit door 3
BTS SKY TRAIN
- You can travel by BTS sky train to various stations near Bang Sue Grand Station, such as Mo Chit Station or Central Ladprao Station. Then connect various BMTA buses to Bang Sue Central Station.
SRT RED LINE
- SRT Red Line – Open for service 2 routes
– Bang Sue Grand Station – Rangsit train Station, serving platforms 3 and 4.
– Bang Sue Grand Station – Taling Chan , serving platforms 9 and 10
Don Mueang Airport to Bang Sue Grand Station
from Don Mueang Airport You can come to Bang Sue Grand Station by the SRT Red train. You can take the train at Don Mueang station. located in front of the airport. take a trip about 25 minutes
Buses in Bangkok
BMTA bus, to Bang Sue Grand Station as follows:
Buses Number to Bang Sue Grand Station : A1 , 3, 16, 26, 49, 67, 77, 97, 134, 136, 138, 145, 204, 509, 517, 536.
Private cars and taxis
You can go to Bang Sue Central Station. using Phaholyothin Road and Kamphaeng Phet Road