Train travel information in Thailand And service for booking Thai train tickets via online system Book tickets for any route in Thailand. You can book tickets 24 hours a day.
Why should you book Thai train tickets with us?
- You can choose your seats on the train online.
- You will receive your train tickets as E-Tickets as PDF files to print on paper.
- Train tickets that have been printed on paper already. Can be used immediately
- For foreign travelers – you can reserve train tickets in advance. Before traveling to Thailand
- Open 7 days, 24 hours a day
- SRT Accepts e-tickets from your smartphone or tablet. You can show the E-Ticket to the staff on the train for travel.
Popular Routes in Thailand
Travel Thailand By Train
Krung Thep Aphiwat Central Terminal is a train hub in Thailand. This station is located in Bangkok. The capital of Thailand. From the train station, You can easily travel by train to many places in Thailand such as Chiang Mai, Hat Yai, Ubon Ratchathani, Chumphon, Surat Thani, etc.
How to buy train tickets in Thailand
There are options for booking train tickets in Thailand.
- Buy a train ticket at a train station – show your passport to the staff. And provide details of the desired route to book train tickets And pay by cash. This is a normal way to buy train tickets.
- Buy train tickets online – You can book train tickets 24 hours a day. By computer or mobile. Pay for train tickets via credit card. And received train tickets by email. Which is a convenient way to book train tickets.
Plan your trip for travel and book Thai train tickets online in advance.